View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Being nice is the bomb!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:53 pm

After reading a post from a lair guy I took his ideas onboard, not to mention some from V's post.

I went out and as soon as I saw someone looking unhappy/bored/unentertained/whatver I walked up and chatted. I wasnt hitting on them, just chatting.
One was when I entered I said hello to people I knew then I saw a girl sitting with her head down, not talking to anyone I could see. I went over and sat down and chatted. Mind you she was Swiss so there was a little language barrier, but I kept her entertained untill her friends got in.
Another I dont know if it should count but a girl was standing by herself with her ipod shuffle clipped on, I recognised she was waiting and walked on over. This was actually a girl I met last week and apparently before but dont remember. I had forgotten her name (lia) but I went over to chat with her. She was waiting for a friend to finish her trial shift at this place so I waited for a while with her. I didnt conciously game her but just kept her entertained, again.

I did not go for any numbers (I know I couldve gone for more with Lia), but I felt fantastic for helping out people who were bored or by themselves. Walked out happy, and got home happy.

Main thing for me, socialize and you will have more fun then going out to pick up chicks, thats just lame. Do a nice deed and Karma (if you believe in it, and not you Karma) will do good to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Being nice is the bomb!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Matt, good vibrations are the key my dude. How long have I have typed good vibrations as the necessary portion of the equation, one needs to incur for the inevitable success of ladies that will flock to your aura. That's the premise you must convey and abide by in order to keep your wits about you in this community. Just injecting those good feelings in the atmosphere is a great internal thing. Now, because you can do that, it's going to be great when you decide to close these girls. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
hade
AFC
AFC

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Being nice is the bomb!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:33 am

Yea, it's not about chatting girls up at all. It's about attracting them. You don't have to sleaze on them for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Being nice is the bomb!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:20 pm

I'll do what I can... Smile

I agree with this, and would like to add that the bad "nice guy" stigma doesn't really address your post. The nice guy who always strikes out is the one who listens to her problems with her boyfriend for five hours on the phone, not the one who makes friendly conversation to keep her (and him) entertained.

I would call your strategy more charming than nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Being nice is the bomb!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:45 pm

Ah. I think the nice guy you are thinking of is called a psychiatrist Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Being nice is the bomb!   Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:20 am

Nice Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being nice is the bomb!   

Back to top Go down

Being nice is the bomb!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1