View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
t3h_v4rg4sm
rAFC
rAFC

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Ex-Game? Ex-tort? Ex-amine please.   Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:13 am

Maybe it's sacrilegious, but I haven't seen any topics on ex gaming. Then again, it's always possible I didn't look hard enough. In any case, what are your opinions on gaming an ex? My story is below, maybe you can help me out:

She was great, and I had heard she had a crush on me, which my current girlfriend had also heard, and laughed about it. Cocky, about what she wasn't. Anyhow, I had been fed up with our relationship for a while, so I started talking to this girl, and indeed, she was into me. I broke up with my girlfriend and we started dating. This was at the end of 8th grade, starting 9th grade. We loved each other, we were happy. I was her first real boyfriend, and he first sexual experience. Everything was great. Flash forward three-and-a-half years.

We'd been together for a long time now, we were really comfortable. We got along great, we were so happy, I was so happy. Anyhow, after three-and-a-half years, things began to turn to shit. She became very distant, started rejecting my touch. Not necessarily my conversation, but my touch. After two months of that, I confronted her, and she said that we had become best friends, and that we'd be best friends forever. I was a bit shocked at first, but fine, whatever. I didn't go off sobbing, I kinda held it in. It wasn't even that awkward, even though we go to school together, and have a class where we sit right next to each other.

Anyhow, I'm returning from a two-week vacation, and I figure I'd game her up. I don't really need her back, but I figured it's worth a try. Plus, in the absolute worst case, it's good practice, right?

Ideally, she'd start to realize that she'd given up something fantastic, and come back to me. And then I'd LJBF her for a little while. Play the game some more, talk to other girls. If nothing came up, after a month or two, I'd take her back. Ideas on how to make it a reality?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ex-Game? Ex-tort? Ex-amine please.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1