View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Powerful Impressions   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Im not sure if you guys get this, I assume you do, but when you go out do you bump into people that you have either "run game" on them or their friends? Theres either two aspects to them remembering you.

Positive:
I was leaving World Bar for a change of venues when a girl came up to me and said hi. I had met her a while ago when I lay across her and her friends laps for a photo while attracting her friend.
She informed me she was going to where I was heading so I gave her a lift and spent the night dancing and flirting with her. She got us in for free and free drinks so she was connected, also got ass grabed a few times (she is stunning), once with me stepping in to get rid of the chode. Its also weird when she remembers not only my name but my at the time wing. I could write a mini FR but there wasnt much to learn so I wont. This is a positive memory of me, which led to more fun, and easily a kiss before she leaves for england back home.

On the other hand Ive had a girl I opened promtly tell me I was hitting on her last week :O. she then turns her back and starts a conversation with a friend. Another was when I was talking to a girl and her friend came up and said that I was hitting on her friend a while ago, and to get away from me. I dont really care but I did chuckle later about it.

Do any of you get things like that. People you have some game connection to remembering you for mundane reasons? Any really strange reasons for them to remember you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t3h_v4rg4sm
rAFC
rAFC

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Impressions   Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:36 pm

That's happened to me, people are usually very polarized about their memories with me. They usually find me incredibly annoying, or fascinating and a fun person to be around. I just need to work on getting more people to join the latter party.

Anyhow, it's difficult to avoid this kind of stuff. It used to be my hair "oh yeah, you were that guy with the mohawk!" or something I bring up in conversation, not necessarily about me hitting on them. I'm working up to a point where I'll have girls remember me gaming them, but at this point it's difficult for me to even *meet* new women, much less use the game with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Impressions   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Yeah I get that a lot aswell, Bath is only a small place. Usually get posetive results though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Impressions   Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:17 am

If a girl remembers you, you can make her love you. The fact that she sees so many different people throughout the day, but in the passing weeks and months can still recall your face and interaction. That's game on to me guys. Next time this happens, proceed with game action. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Impressions   Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Matt, that first girl sounds awesome. I hope you got her number so you two can keep in touch. That will do wonders for you.

Fortune makes a great point and it works . . . most of the time, lol.

For my own experience, I do have many that remember me, most of which I HAVEN'T gamed because they are regulars at my regular club and they've seen me game so many others that they know me, know I "get around", and some of them like me and see me as safe, some hate me because they see me with different ones, and some are scared because of the same fact.

I have some that pull me to the side to either introduce me to friends because it's a comfort zone thing when they see me in there, or pull me aside to get me to cock block for their friends, and some that tell their friends to stay away from me because they see me with different ones all the time. Even though they personally haven't really talked to me and don't know me.

It does swing both positive and negative at times.

Of course, Matt, I think you are talking about girls that you don't see every weekend of almost every weekend, in which case, yes, you are definitely leaving a powerful impression. Hats off to you for that.

I do have that happen at times as well, but normally don't run into the randoms again very often.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504813617

http://latripp.blogspot.com/

www.latripp.weebly.com

Alpha: "Come here, now."
AFC: "Would you mind coming here please, if it's not too much trouble?"

You have one shot, and it's in the first 3 seconds.
Make her qualify herself to YOU.

Don't back down from the girl. CHALLENGE her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latripp.weebly.com  http://puas.open-board.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerful Impressions   

Back to top Go down

Powerful Impressions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1