AuthorMessage
-vH
rAFC
rAFC

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Opening a girl on the phone.   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:26 am

I've ran into this problem a couple times,
so maybe somebody could give me some insights. Thanks in advance.

So here's the deal,
I regularly take the transit to class because I figure I'd have more chances to improve my day game. That, and, it's impossible to drive up to my school in the mountains because it's still snowing in mid-fucking-March. Mad

At any rate, I do fine regularly when it comes to day-games, but one thing that always gets me is when I want to approach a HB and she's either on the phone, or her phone rings during our conversation.

1. In the former, I have no clue how to open her when she's on the phone. Sometimes they'd talk for ten minutes straight, and then I over analyze the situation and get cold feet.

2. In the latter, it makes me lose my grip on her attention--especially if I haven't raised my buying temperature enough. Even if she does hang up, I'd have to recapture her attention. And it's not like I can use the same canned opener twice.

My questions now are:
1. How do I approach a girl while she's on the phone?
2. How do I recapture her attention once she's off the phone? The only thing I could think of is the cocky-funny.

Any C&C's appreciated.

-vH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Opening a girl on the phone.   Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 am

Hey man, good questions.

In the first case, with her presently being on the phone, it's not exactly a good time TO open her. The reason I say this is, you don't know how important or unimportant that call is. You have no idea who is on the other end . . . unless you are listening to the call. Sure, you could make comments like "don't be so rude and talk on the phone when in my presence" or things like that, and I have given out those tidbits before, but still, you don't know how important that call is. Best to wait till she's done with it . . . unless you KNOW the call is not important.

With the second one . . . if she's gonna take the call . . . WHILE you are in the middle of talking . . . and it's NOT an important call . . . you're done anyway. The thing to do is PREVENT that in the first place. Have her hooked on you so she doesn't want to immediately take the call, unless it's important. That's the challenge for you . . . hook her and have her so captivated she lets the call or text go while you're talking.

The question is . . . do you know how to do that?

Remember . . . PASSION

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504813617

http://latripp.blogspot.com/

www.latripp.weebly.com

Alpha: "Come here, now."
AFC: "Would you mind coming here please, if it's not too much trouble?"

You have one shot, and it's in the first 3 seconds.
Make her qualify herself to YOU.

Don't back down from the girl. CHALLENGE her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latripp.weebly.com  http://puas.open-board.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Opening a girl on the phone.   Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:10 am

Mystery opines that," Moving targets usually stay in motion." For the most part he is absolutely correct, on this matter. What you have no gauge on is how important the caller is to the girl in question, that's the biggest obstacle. But, you have to know that the risk of not getting what you want runs extremely high. This risk factor, shouldn't deter you from at least attempting on the super hot girls that are on the phone, make sure that the girl is physically hot.

The second one is just like LA, opined. You have to secure in a short matter of time, a hook that sustains her in your presence. What you don't want to do is become outcome seeking, or try hard by trying to find the best hook possible. ALways remember women love to talk about themselves. Ask questions that invoke humor,travel, and self analysis matters. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Opening a girl on the phone.   Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:40 am

In my case the girl is in deep thought with her texts.
I notice in this case it is easier to try to thread them while they are doing it.

If they hook on a thread, I get on my phone and do what she did. Except, I let her know I am not rude, and that I am listening to everything she is saying. Kind of like Pavlov experiment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-vH
rAFC
rAFC

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Opening a girl on the phone.   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Thanks for the help guys,
I think I might have been over analyzing the whole girl-on-phone thing a little bit. I have a few ideas now.

-vH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening a girl on the phone.   

Back to top Go down

Opening a girl on the phone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1