View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: The Dark Side of PUA   Sat May 09, 2009 2:11 am

Properly applying full PUA methods will bring you to a destination of finding a good, solid relationship with a great girl.

However, partially applying the principles of PUA leads to guys learning how to do things such as hit and quit. This is manipulation of the female. You are manipulating her emotions and desires to get you what you want . . . in her pants. Once you have that, you're done regardless of what she wants . . . or what you've told her.

This makes all of us guys look bad, even though some of us don't do the manipulation thing to girls. This is what I call the Dark Side of PUA. This is the side that gives people the bad impression of what this is all about.

Let's take a more in depth look at what happens in these scenarios.

PUA meets girl. PUA likes girl. PUA wants girl to like him. So . . . he proceeds to use SOME of the teachings, enough to accomplish his goal . . . a sexual release.

He opens the girl, talks to her. Some teasing is thrown around, making the girl smile and even slap him. Suddenly she's having fun with him, enjoying his presence, laughing with him. Getting used to his touch even, and her touching him in return. Not long after this, her mind starts wondering . . . what would his body look like . . . even feel like?

However, before she's willing to go there, she needs to feel comfortable . . . and safe, with the guy. She doesn't want to be another statistic, so to speak. Another notch on his belt. She figures in order to avoid this, if he can reassure her that he won't be this way, maybe she can believe him. So . . . that's exactly what the guy does. After all, she's sending him the signals to tell him that.

This guy tells her all the right things, makes all the right moves. He's smooth. He's charismatic. He's sexy and exudes sex appeal. She's finding herself extremely attracted to him. He knows he needs to lock in her emotions and anchor them to him, so he does. He knows he needs to lead, so he does.

In short, this guy is presenting himself as her dream, at least for the moment. Once he's gotten what he wants from her . . . her output . . . he will no longer be her dream. She will be crushed, confused, and take this baggage onto the next guy.

This is the Dark Side of PUA. This damages girls. This makes girls think all guys are jerks or assholes. This is what we battle against. This is also why more and more girls shit test guys more frequently. They have every reason to shit test, it's a defense mechanism to see if the guy is real. However, some guys are so smooth and polished that they come across as real, even though they aren't.

This is our mission . . . to change this scenario. To stop abusing girls. Leave them better than you found them. If you leave them at all.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504813617

http://latripp.blogspot.com/

www.latripp.weebly.com

Alpha: "Come here, now."
AFC: "Would you mind coming here please, if it's not too much trouble?"

You have one shot, and it's in the first 3 seconds.
Make her qualify herself to YOU.

Don't back down from the girl. CHALLENGE her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latripp.weebly.com  http://puas.open-board.com/the-pua-be
-vH
rAFC
rAFC

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of PUA   Sat May 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Well put,
I find myself stuck with the same mentality sometimes.

-vH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of PUA   Sun May 10, 2009 8:35 pm

idem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of PUA   Tue May 12, 2009 6:24 am

The opening statement says it all. I happen to be at this destination at the moment. I'm currently with a great girl. In my honesty tour at first my philosophy about this situation would've brought me to the dark side of PUA. Fortunately, I gained a sense of where I must be in my life.

I would've blown the chance to really learn about this young lady. The dark side of pua cripples your sensibilities about the feelings of others. You sort of become numb and your drive for interacting with young ladies become tainted from the lack of genuine attitudes toward women.

I can speak from this because when I was a running wild player type. I didn't give a rats ass how the girls felt after I got what I wanted from them. At that time, I had no clue of what behavior or vibe that I exuded to interest the girls. All I knew was I was getting chicks and enjoying myself.

I don't know how many girls I left worst then I found them but it was plenty. Now in my current mindstate I appreciate people much more, and I be damn if I don't leave every girl better than I found her. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of PUA   Thu May 14, 2009 7:37 pm

ie not Tucker Max
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content