View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ritch
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: My Perfect Opener.   Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:02 am

I'm not sure I should be sharing this, I want advice on it though. It works on a 2set only.

Me: How do you guys know each other?

2set: well....(cut off)

Me: you know what, don't tell me.

Me: do you both use the same type of shampoo?

2set:no.

(depending on their body language.
Me: you know I can read minds, right?

2set: What? Yea right.

Me: you are the one that asked her to come out tonight, and you guys are good friends.

2set: Oh really, How do you know?

Me: you know what I need to get a drink. (Then i left.)

I found this from a PUG I saw on youtube (can't remember his name.) When I asked them if they use the same shampoo I read their body language. If they look at each other before answering they are friends, the one who looks first is the passive one (hence is why she looks at her friend, to look for her approval almost.) So the one that looks last, is the one that more than likely made the plans because of her "female dominance."

I only used this once and it worked, they came and found me later that night. I ended up #closing my first close ever!! (after learning about the art of PUA.) Yes, i was nervous but did a pretty dam swell job of hiding it Laughing.

On a side note, I opened another set after i left this one. It didn't pan out but oh well.

I am aware that this will probably not always work, which introduces a flaw to my opener Sad.

Opinions? Praises? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: My Perfect Opener.   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:04 am

Ok, other than the leaving at the end, this ain't that bad. The leaving part will leave the girls either confused or irritated. Also, with cutting them off each time they try to answer, that will also get most girls frustrated, unless you carry a ton of confidence with you. Even then it can lead to frustration on their part.

It's a great effort on your part, I will say that, and it's a step for you, which is great. Just work on keeping the rapport going, or breaking the rapport without actually leaving them. Plus, you do want to hear their answers most of the time so that you have things to tease them with Wink

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504813617

http://latripp.blogspot.com/

www.latripp.weebly.com

Alpha: "Come here, now."
AFC: "Would you mind coming here please, if it's not too much trouble?"

You have one shot, and it's in the first 3 seconds.
Make her qualify herself to YOU.

Don't back down from the girl. CHALLENGE her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latripp.weebly.com  http://puas.open-board.com/the-pua-be
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: My Perfect Opener.   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Well done on the # close. That's a variation on the best friend test I can't remember who it's by but I think it might be mystery.

I very rarely use canned openers anymore but they are great for beginers to build confidence. Don't open every set in the same venue with the same opener but you should find some regular openers you like and keep using them to practive the delivery.

Despite what anyone might tell you no opener is going to work all the time but you can increase your chance through good body-language, confidence and social proof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: My Perfect Opener.   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:09 am

Good start. However, I think that's only gonna work with certain types of girls.

I cant see a really smart girl being too impressed with it to be quite honest.You really haven't demonstrated anything. In fact it might be considered weird to say a bunch of random stuff and then walk away so quickly.

BUT, since you are just starting out its good to get used to opening girls, working on body language. Eventually you are gonna have to change it a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: My Perfect Opener.   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:48 am

Yeh i don't feel that your gonna get on the girls good side... The same shampoo thing is from Mystery i was watching one of his videos yesterday. Anybody else think Mystery's routines are just really fake feeling? just way to canned!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Perfect Opener.   

Back to top Go down

My Perfect Opener.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1