View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect...   Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:05 pm

Recently my last gf has been trying to reconnect with me. She asked me if I'd ever consider dating her again a couple months ago, and I told her she'd have to win back my trust before I'd really think about it. She's the one that left me after all. So far it's been cool. She hasn't pushed the dating thing, being just friends so far. I finally hung out with her, and some of her friends for the first time in a long time last night. It was fun, but I had a 30 minute drive home so I bounce kinda early. Anyway, she txt me "was i mad/was I ok" etc, etc, because I left early. From my point of view, it feels she wants more than just friendship. At this point, I'm not willing to offer more than that. It seems she has some different things going on in her life, and is just looking for some emotional support. At the same time, we get along well, and has been a good friend recently. As long as she is willing to let things stay as they are, I'm good with that. But if she's going to insist on pushing things....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect...   Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Stand your ground, be clear in what you want and expect...and i think youll be good. Sounds like you have the right idea.

View user profile
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect...   Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Ka wrote:
Stand your ground, be clear in what you want and expect...and i think youll be good. Sounds like you have the right idea.

True, ironicly we broke up cause I was standing my ground, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect...   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:46 am

All the more reason to stand up for what you want now...it will display consistancy...maybe this time she will see thats its your way or no way (not a bad thing), and she obviously seems to want you in her life.

This is something alot of guys have trouble doing, being consistant in how they act, what they want, and how the socialize. Just by being consistant, your already unique

View user profile
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect...   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 am

That, fortunately has almost always been easy enough for me in my adult life. Some people might consider me a bit of a pushover because I'm pretty laid back, nonchalant, and indecisive about a lot of stuff. What can I say, I'm a Libra. If it really matters to me, I'll stand my ground. Most stuff just isn't important enough to fret over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect...   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:03 am

Just make sure you find out clearly what she's truly looking for.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504813617

http://latripp.blogspot.com/

www.latripp.weebly.com

Alpha: "Come here, now."
AFC: "Would you mind coming here please, if it's not too much trouble?"

You have one shot, and it's in the first 3 seconds.
Make her qualify herself to YOU.

Don't back down from the girl. CHALLENGE her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latripp.weebly.com  http://puas.open-board.com/the-pua-be
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect...   Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:47 pm

I believe exes are exes for a reason and should stay that way. Thats just my opinion. Make sure you make it very clear to her that you only want to be friends so there is no doubt in her mind that there could be something more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect...   

Back to top Go down

Ex-girlfriend trying to reconnect...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1