HomeVault AccessGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I need a kick to the nuts, I fucked up Decent!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: I need a kick to the nuts, I fucked up Decent!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:06 am

Well, this should be in the fashion of a long post, but ill explain to the best of my ability to keep it short. About a week ago, I met a girl named Brooke at a bar thru a friend. She was the kind of girl, that just leaked sexual energy and you can see it on her face. So, Jennifer who I met her thru told me if I get some weed I get her friend. So, I called a friend and told him 2 girls are DTF all we need is the weed. We chill later, my girl is throwing me every sexual signal I needed to escalate this to the right place. Jennifer, she says right on Key "I have to go to work in the morning". So, this night was over because that was just unexpected. The next night my friend gets a txt from Jennifer saying do you want to chill and smoke, in the same instance i txt Brooke she tells me to come along with them.

Get to the house, she puts up a little later with all the movies. And gives the money to my friend to buy the weed theyre smoking later. I get some alone time with her and we make out a bit, and then BAM!! 3 dudes walk in 2 of which are friends with her roommate. I txt my buddy and let him know what's going on, and tell him how should we handle this and everything runs smoothly when they get back we vibe with the guys. Brooke then says, I want to play the XBOX which makes the guys get up and go play dominos, so now the logistics return to our favor. I'm sitting next to Brooke and were playing Crash Bandacoot...Jen, has to go to work and says her goodbyes my buddy leave with her and I get some isolation with Brooke. We make out and I do something with my tongue in her Naval that she likes because its different. Then the night ends shortly after because she has to work in the morning.

Fast foward today, I havent heard from her since Tuesday, but every other day she would send me a txt with one of those fowarding msgs. I got aggravated, because she would never respond to my txt just saying general stuff, so I told her to "Delete my number" She didnt respond, I sent a txt to Jennifer telling her what I did and at the time I thought I had a strong frame because I thought she was ignoring me. Jen, tells me a little of whats going on and how family is in town and whatnot. She also said it was mean and why did I overreact. After this I sent a txt to Brooke saying the following

Me: Look I dont mean to blow up on you like that but if ur busy just let me know, if your ignoring me then just tell me.

Brooke: If I was ignoring you I wouldnt pop up every now n again, my fams in town.

Me: (Trying to do my best to hold frame) My apologies just be str8 up with me and ill lay back.

Brooke: Anwar I didnt think you'd take it personally that's all.

After that, I realized I did, and how this was a major DLV and may which cost me a decent girl. I tried not to take it personally, I just didnt like the idea of my txt being ignored or how she didnt tell me from get go what was the deal. I'm trying to figure out how to recover from this in the coming days because I know I may have struck out on this one.. what do you guys think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: I need a kick to the nuts, I fucked up Decent!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:34 am

Hey man, i jut read this over and i happen to have some words of advice.

BE CAREFUL!!!

Im telling you after reading this it reminded me of a girl i dated a few years back. This girl was a smoking hot little blonde, and she was so cool...but the one fault she had was everything revolved around weed for her, and i happen to be clean myself.

I was real chill with her, we had a very open type of relationship...we knew things werent exclusive but didnt really discuss the other people. However i started to notice her making huge choices based on drugs, not what was right for her.

It started small with her hanging out where the drugs would be instead of with me or her friends, then it got to the point of her dating a guy and then moving in with him just for the drugs. Shed admitt to me he just couldnt please her, not even close (that was my department), and when id be like "why are you with dude then?" she didnt really have an answer.

Eventually she disappeared one day and i havent seen nor heard from her again.

My point is you want a girl around for you, who values you as a person...not someone who uses you as access to something else. If she only hangs out with you when theres weed involved...id cut her off. Girls that revolve around drugs tend to use what they have available to them to get their hands on it, even if it means they have to get intimate.

Now im not saying this is what shes done, im saying you have to be careful not to let it happen that way.

In regards to your reaction...yea you DLV'd, but you didnt ruin anything. Under normal circumstances you could recover from this, and i think you handled apologizing the right way. However if my above perspective is accurate...then she would probably forgive you for worse as long as the supply chain still exsists.

Im only saying this to you because i care what happens to you, im not trying to deflat what you got going on...i really hope im wrong, but when i read your post all the red flags jumped out to me.

O and one last thing...a good line to use...If a girl tries to excuse herself for "work" on a weekday...your response should be "Everyone works tomorrow, some of them still manage to have fun." say it with a bit of a smile. On the weekend you gotta get a bit more creative.

View user profile
Juice
PUG Apprentice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: I need a kick to the nuts, I fucked up Decent!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:31 am

Thank Ka, I needed to vent about his because keeping it pent up is something I dont like doing. My Friend Jennifer, who my hommie was with is the one that's only chillin with him because he can supply weed. Brooke is the more down to earth one and she is cool, she isnt using me for weed we have had fun w/o it

I Jennifer told me I overracted another guy from a forum told me that my ego got he best of my game. I just rely too much on external validation and that's dangerous for me right now.. and its something I'm working on fixing but I have an idea on what to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I need a kick to the nuts, I fucked up Decent!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 am

Ok, first of all, I agree with Ka on:
"O and one last thing...a good line to use...If a
girl tries to excuse herself for "work" on a weekday...your response
should be "Everyone works tomorrow, some of them still manage to have
fun." say it with a bit of a smile. On the weekend you gotta get a bit
more creative."
Most definitely. That's just LMR Juice.

I'm not disagreeing with him about the drugs, btw, lol.

On the over-reacting part . . . yeah, saying "delete my number" could be over-reacting. HOWEVER, on the part about her NOT respecting you because she did NOT let you know what was going on, you're in the "clear" about that. She DIDN'T respect you like she should have. She should have let you know family was in town, or she was busy for some reason. It's NOT right for HER to be upset that YOU get upset because . . . she didn't keep you in her loop . . . and she's basically quiet or ignoring you. That's straight up disrespect from the girl, no matter what she says, man.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504813617

http://latripp.blogspot.com/

www.latripp.weebly.com

Alpha: "Come here, now."
AFC: "Would you mind coming here please, if it's not too much trouble?"

You have one shot, and it's in the first 3 seconds.
Make her qualify herself to YOU.

Don't back down from the girl. CHALLENGE her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latripp.weebly.com  http://puas.open-board.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: I need a kick to the nuts, I fucked up Decent!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:08 am

All in all, id say you came correct by apologizing but letting her know what you expect.

As for the reaction on your part, yea man you gotta be a bit more laid back.

I learned this the hard way with one girl. We really hit it off, she was cute, cool, and really what i was looking for...she had broken up with her boyfriend only like 2 weeks b4 we started seeing each other, but she had liked me for months b4 that and her bf and here where growing far apart b4 that.

We meet through a co-worker of mine and it was an awsome 2 weeks...making out, getting to know each other, just being chill, we really meshed...then all the sudden i didnt hear from her like normal...

I tried once to call, and i let it ride...the more time that passed the more my mind raced, whos she with, why hasnt she called, did i do something wrong?

Finally after 3 weeks she called and by then i was so mad id finally said fuck it, im not talking to her...she played me and im done, so i never picked up. She called at least a dozen times and i didnt respond, didnt even check messages.

About a week later my cousin saw her and my ex-co-worker out and about, and they asked him why i wasnt responding and he told them. When he told me i was still brooding and i never got back in touch with her. I dont even remember what her excuse was, something about family or whatever.

Now, some nights i think about how things might have been different if id have been a little less prideful...i regreat passing this girl up so quickly because she made one mistake...now i have to deal with the idea that maybe, just maybe, i passed up a really good thing and ill never know now.

So be cautious, make sure that your not being taken advantage of...but always at the very least, let people explain themselves...then make a judgement. Next time instead of lashing out like that, simply say your peice..."Hey im not sure whats up with you, but im a no bs kind of guy, if your busy say so, if you dont wana talk say that too...i can handle it".

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a kick to the nuts, I fucked up Decent!   

Back to top Go down

I need a kick to the nuts, I fucked up Decent!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1