View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Last day of class i want her number   Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:06 am

Thanks for all the input guys... I just thought id bring along one of my friends cause ive always heard that you should invite a girl to join you and your friends at something your already doing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cro
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Last day of class i want her number   Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:20 pm

PUA to be, I'm afraid you're stuck between indirect and direct point of views. Both answers are correct, and both are wrong. Sheesh, what to pick you ask ?

For now, do what you think suits you as a person, we most start out being indirect and move on to direct, others jump straight to direct/flash game and even move to indirect after that. It's not just evolution, it's a choice.

Se7en, I invite girls to meet me in a social setting with other people, it shows off my preselection, my leadership skills and(indirect), then when she's there, I go one on one and show my intention(direct)

So I guess there's no such rule as do as Brad P or someone tells you, incorperate what you have learned what WORKS for YOU, combine it and create the right formula for your game.

I've been here since indirect was at its peak, so I took the best of Style, Mystery, Mehow, then something called State appeared, we had RSD nation push it, Tyler was the main man for a minute, then we had someone else, someone else replaced him, I don't even remember all the names.

Truth is, there is no ONE formula, no ONE truth. Pick what works for you, discard the rest and you will become unstoppable! Contrary to popular opinion not everyone can achieve 'Nimbus' and all that stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com/
iRHollywood
rAFC
rAFC

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Last day of class i want her number   Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 am

Cro wrote:
PUA to be, I'm afraid you're stuck between indirect and direct point of views. Both answers are correct, and both are wrong. Sheesh, what to pick you ask ?

For now, do what you think suits you as a person, we most start out being indirect and move on to direct, others jump straight to direct/flash game and even move to indirect after that. It's not just evolution, it's a choice.

Se7en, I invite girls to meet me in a social setting with other people, it shows off my preselection, my leadership skills and(indirect), then when she's there, I go one on one and show my intention(direct)

So I guess there's no such rule as do as Brad P or someone tells you, incorperate what you have learned what WORKS for YOU, combine it and create the right formula for your game.

I've been here since indirect was at its peak, so I took the best of Style, Mystery, Mehow, then something called State appeared, we had RSD nation push it, Tyler was the main man for a minute, then we had someone else, someone else replaced him, I don't even remember all the names.

Truth is, there is no ONE formula, no ONE truth. Pick what works for you, discard the rest and you will become unstoppable! Contrary to popular opinion not everyone can achieve 'Nimbus' and all that stuff Smile

Afuckinmen, took the words right out of my mouth Cro. There are many "Rules" in the game but all of them can and will be broken if/when the situation calls for it.

Some things work well for others. I have had very successful double dates in the past, with some girls I'll avoid double dating all together though. You've got to be flexible in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Last day of class i want her number   Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:23 am

Flexibility. So key. It's also known as calibration. And micro-calibration if you want to be nit-picky.

I agree that groups aren't always bad, although some times they can be. I've also had girls that needed to be one on one with me, and MANY other girls that I purposely and intentionally did as Cro says he does and used my social proof and pre-selection as instruments. Either way the goal is achieved. Just different for different girls, which is the entire concept of calibrating yourself to be able to read each girl and each situation.

When you have massive social proof and pre-selection, with some girls it's SPEEDS up the seduction. With other girls it BLOWS them out. You have to calibrate and figure out which type of girl she is. This comes with practice.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504813617

http://latripp.blogspot.com/

www.latripp.weebly.com

Alpha: "Come here, now."
AFC: "Would you mind coming here please, if it's not too much trouble?"

You have one shot, and it's in the first 3 seconds.
Make her qualify herself to YOU.

Don't back down from the girl. CHALLENGE her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latripp.weebly.com  http://puas.open-board.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Last day of class i want her number   Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:33 am

Man i just hate 1 on 1s cause everytime i go on a 1 on 1 date it ends up being boring.. What do you guys do on dates? what do you guys talk about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sydrian
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Last day of class i want her number   Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Mind you, I'm still on the AFC side of the fence, but for me dates have traditionally been the easy part. Avoid things that don't give you time to connect. Something casual like bowling, or mini golf can be good. They're physical activities that keep you occupied, but are paced in a manner you can still socialize. Movies are bad, your attention is on the movie, not each other. Dates, especially first dates, are about connecting with and learning about someone else. Most importantly, don't worry about it. Have fun. If you do, she will. I think most people will agree, having a good time has less to do with the quality of the activity, and more to do with the quality of the company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Last day of class i want her number   Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:57 am

Hey guys, i gave her a call and she was busy studying for her finals so she couldn't talk.. I just said alright i wont bother you ( im sure i did something wrong here or afc) so that ended that.. Now what should i do from here? should i call her or text her on Saturday asking her how her studying is going? and if she is having a hard time i can offer her some help? Or what would you do i mean finals end on tuesday so i assume she will be studying till then and i leave wed then after i get back 2 days later i leave again for another trip where i wont have cell service. What should i do? i have a feeling this is all bad timing...

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Last day of class i want her number   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:35 am

First off Pua do yourself the ultimate game booster and calm the hell down. My young bro, you are acting as if this girl is the perfect chick, and ur lucky to be in her presence. By all means, she already senses that you are developing this unwarranted attachment.

When she was studying, you weren't bothering, and you shouldn't have stated that at all. Never ever ever use bother and yourself in the same sentence.

The guys in this discussions have offered valuable info, but I offer some sound advice as to the last question you pondered.

What you need to to is really develop your identity.Develop who you are, passions, goals. Read some books, watch some news stories. In other words stop being a gawd damn carbon copy cookie cutter of everyone else, and work on developing yourself bro. Once you know who you are, the game become a lot smoother, believe that. peace,lvoe, and succe SS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Last day of class i want her number   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:46 pm

good point man thanks, but this girls confusing me a little. I dunno if shes busy studying or whatever, but i texted her today for the second time and we talked back and forth maybe 3 messages then i asked her if she has planned anything for winter and i got no response back. it seems to be the same every time we talk back and forth like 2 or 3 times then she stops. Any Ideas?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last day of class i want her number   

Back to top Go down

Last day of class i want her number
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2