HomeVault AccessGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DatingRuleBook
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!   Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:45 pm

The sweetest sound in the world.

Love, miss, honey, adore, admire, desire. Is the sweetest sound in the world one of these? Of course.. Not. People love to hear this word on outings, dates and gatherings, and it's universally applicable to everyone. When you've used it enough, and appropriately of course, they take a subconscious liking towards you. So, what exactly is this magical word?

Their name

Yes, that's right, it's the person's name that you're out with which is the sweetest sound to them. They've heard it all through childhood till now, and nope, they're not even getting close to dreading it.

So, do mention your date's name as often as you can without it overdoing it and making it seem awkward. Don't end at "Good morning", use "Good morning, (name)." Nor should you end at "Good night", use "Good night, (name)." This can be used in many various situations, but just remember to check yourself every now and then to ensure you're not overdoing it.

So, if the only times you've been calling out your partner / prospect's name is when you're jogging silently to the rhythm of his/her name (i might be a bit guilty of this here), then perhaps you should start making it a habit to use it more, of course of the appropriate amount.

I'd really love to hear your feedback! Very Happy

You can find the original article here : Dating Rule #12 : The Sweetest Sound In The World

Yours sincerely,
Desmond Leong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatingRuleBook
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm

any feedback guys? (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Se7en
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!   Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 pm

I like to say women's names while having sex with them, and telling them how good they're making me feel. Women love to know they turn you on or make you feel good.

Apparently, not alot of men do this - because it drives them wild (thank you Cosmopolitan magazine).

Seven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatingRuleBook
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Haha one of the reasons that would be good is probably because they know that you know who they really are, and that you're not just having sex with another girl in your life, haha. Yes? (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:04 am

Yes someones name is the most beautiful work to them unless you say their full name and it reminds them of being told off by their parents lol.

Also they are more likely to use your name if you use theirs and so they are more likely to remember you even if you only speak to them briefly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 am

I at the begining say their name alot because my name memory is horrible. Once Ive got that down and remembered I say it throughout. If they love themselves their name brings on a personal anchor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 am

Okay, I can get behind this. Though, I like creating nicknames for girls, hearing their names is definitely a good place to start. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 am

Yeah using nick/pet names is good fun, you can use it to demonstraight humour and originality and if you're the only one who uses it it helps create a special bond between you two. Thanks for the input Fortune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatingRuleBook
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Haha yup, very good ideas there.

Quote :
Yes someones name is the most beautiful work to them unless you say
their full name and it reminds them of being told off by their parents
lol.

Yeah firstly it might be too long and you might trip over your tongue and pronounce it wrongly, haha. And yeah, secondly it has to be the parents factor. Once their image gets into their head, ohnoohnoohno... Haha.
Quote :

I at the begining say their name alot because my name memory is
horrible. Once Ive got that down and remembered I say it throughout. If
they love themselves their name brings on a personal anchor.

True, you never want to call the wrong name in bed yeah? Lol Very Happy

Quote :
Okay, I can get behind this. Though, I like creating nicknames for
girls, hearing their names is definitely a good place to start.
peace,lvoe and succe SS

Nicknames are alright i guess, but i sincerely hope you do come up with nice nicknames for them! Thread safely there man! Haha.

Quote :
Yeah using nick/pet names is good fun, you can use it to demonstraight
humour and originality and if you're the only one who uses it it helps
create a special bond between you two. Thanks for the input Fortune.

I like the idea that it creates a special bond between you two, like a secret codename only you two know. Tried it before, worked like an absolute charm. It almost activates the forbidden fruit effect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!   

Back to top Go down

Sweetest Sound In the World - Universally Applicable!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1