Straight Up
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Whoopies method   Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Ok so i tried whoopies facebook method poking routine

"Hey, you know its no safe to poke strangers!! Very Happy xx"

She accepted my friends request but then didnt poke back or reply back to it...

Now im not sure how to stack through this without being really creepy, im not very good when it comes to online game but practice makes perfect

How would you guys stack through?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldpuller
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Whoopies method   Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:55 pm

I have a chick on POF that I have been talking to for months. Follow the ordinary advice given on the forums etc, do not act needy or ask questions which show her that you are interested too much in her, bust her balls. Dont give much away about yourself, keep her inquisitive. Ask her if she has been on holidays, how she felt when she did whatever she did. How you enjoy lying in the nice warm sun on the beach. All sensual crap. They seem to love it. Dont express any opinions and avoid politics, religion or anything that would stimulate a rational mind.

To get them to contact you, invite them with this line, it works quite well for me. "You are a pretty good looker, but there are lots of other good lookers out there, what is attractive about you other than that?" Its standard pua stuff I picked up off the internet.

PS I am not very experienced so if anyone contradicts this, listen to them not me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordcaine
New Forum Member
New Forum Member

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Whoopies method   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Straight Up wrote:

How would you guys stack through?

"stacking through" is best accomplished by understanding the PRINCIPLES instead of trying to make a plan of routines to go through, because you can never QUITE predict exactly how someone will respond, and if all you have is a list of routines, STEP A, STEP B, STEP C, you aren't prepared when she doesn't follow you.

The KEY is to swing with what she says, how she behaves, and recognize how to USE it, that way you keep a natural conversation flow, and you can easily guide the interaction towards your goal (presumably seduction). Its MUCH more effective to work on the fly and use whats in front of you than to try and plan the whole thing, because you can NEVER plan what someone else's response is going to be, only what it may TEND to be.

So from your situation, in my perspective, the first thing to do is build more interest and comfort. Look for commonalities to build rapport, and focus on the experience of what makes those commonalities enjoyable. Example: If she likes skiing, and you like skiing, you can USE themes related to skiing that are also applicable to seduction, like surrending yourself to the moment, excitement, adventure, a bodily rush.

Facebook is not your greatest tool for seduction, because you can communicate a lot more powerfully when you use your voice, and even your body. So a good goal to begin with is amplifying her interest and rapport to get a phone call or a f2f.

All your good seduction skills still apply. My Art of Conversation series on my blog deals with guiding conversation in this way if you want to learn more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoopies method   

Back to top Go down

Whoopies method
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1